Entry 4
My favorite summer vacation
My favorite summer vacation was when I stayed at home with my family. We didn’t go anywhere far, but it was still a wonderful time. First, we spent a lot of time in the park. Every morning, my family and I walked around and played simple games like soccer and frisbee. I had so much fun, especially because my older sister and I laughed a lot while playing together. After playing, we sat under a big tree and had a picnic with sandwiches, fruit, and juice. It was very relaxing to enjoy the fresh air.
One day, we decided to visit some nature reserves near our home. There, we walked through the forest and saw beautiful plants and animals. We even spotted some colorful birds flying above us. It was amazing to be so close to nature, and we took a lot of pictures to remember the day.
At the end of the day, we returned home and watched movies together. We made popcorn and snuggled up on the couch. We watched comedies and laughed a lot. I felt very happy because I was spending time with my family, and it was the best vacation ever!
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario