Entry 10
What Did I Learn in This Course?
In this course, I learned many important things. First, I learned how to write better in English. I can now write clear sentences and use good grammar. I also learned how to organize my ideas in a paragraph. Before, it was hard for me to express my opinion in writing, but now I feel more confident. I also learned new vocabulary and how to use it.
In my opinion, this course helped me a lot. I feel proud of my progress, and I want to keep practicing to get even better. I also enjoyed the activities and group work, because they made learning fun. One of the best parts of the course was the teacher. The teacher was very kind, patient, and helpful. He always explained everything clearly and gave us examples to understand better. He motivated us to try, even when we made mistakes. Thanks to him I learned more and I felt more confident in class. I am very thankful for this course and for everything the teacher taught us.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario